Saturday 28 May 2011

Silver Lining

One-of-kind piece.  I'll probably get some similiar looking beads and try this again, but every necklace would be different as I like the uneveness of the white beads.  The silver metal spacers are the only beads with a uniform size in this necklace.  If I do make this necklace again, I'll have to do some sourcing to find a good enough match. :)


Okay, so this is a three strand necklace and each strand varies in length to give a layered look.  The smaller white beads were off a donated necklace and the bugle beads (long cylindrical) were off an old mobile.  The beads are a mix of acrylic, metal and glass so it's not too heavy.
Materials used: White seed beads, White acrylic beads (4mm), Silver lined bugle beads (acrylic), Silver metal spacer beads (3mm & 4mm). 

If you would like me to make you something similar to this necklace, feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com, with "Silver Lining Necklace" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment