Thursday 26 May 2011

Princess Punk Necklace

Let me just say this first; I hate pink.  And yet there is something that draws me to black and fuchsia pink together.  That was what led me to make this...

Princess Punk Necklace

I fell in love with those pepper daggers the moment I saw them!  In fact, so did my tutor when she saw this necklace.  This really wasn't the sort of necklace I envisoned putting this skull pendant on either...

Skull Charm
 The necklace features: Silver plated skull pendant, Acrylic fuchsia (w/ gold graffiti) pepper daggers, Black Czech glass daggers, Silver metal spacer beads, and the extender chain is off a broken pair of earrings.

Fuchsia Pink Pepper Daggers

I would be willing to make something like this again if I was asked to.  

If you would like me to make you something similar to this, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com with "Princess Punk Necklace" in the subject line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment