Thursday 26 May 2011

Saturn's Rings Set

Wow, a personal jewellery set that I can actually recreate?  Yes!  That doesn't use ANY donated items?  Yes!
 I was scouring my suppliers for some interesting, inexpensive, semi-precious beads and came across some Lepidolite.  There weren't many beads on the strand, but there was enough to make what I wanted.

Saturn's Rings set
 The set comprises of, two bracelet cuffs and a pair of earrings.

Saturn's Rings bracelet cuffs

Materials used: Puffed Lepidolite coins, Plated silver metal connectors, and silver plated hammered chain.

Lepidolite

Saturn's Rings earrings

Please Note! 
I have found some more lepidolite puffed coins, but they are nowhere near as vibrant as the dyed ones pictured.  However, I do love customising, so if you would like another colour or gemstone, email me and we'll work something out!  I apologise for any inconvenience.


If you have any inquiries about this set, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com
with "Saturn's Rings" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment