Thursday 26 May 2011

Colour Chrome Set

Okay, so this is the first set that I made for myself, using one of my favourite colour combinations.
This is quite a simple design, yet still quite striking if you use a nice contrast of colours.  What I love about this set, is the varying lengths and how light it is because of the acrylic beads.
Purple and black round acrylic beads (8mm), Gunmetal spacer beads (3mm), on a silver plated curb chain.


By the time I'd got to the earrings, I'd run out of my silver plated chain.  Luckily I had some gunmetal chain from a rosary that was donated to me by my Gran, which I think works just as well.


I don't usually wear bracelets or anything on my wrists for that matter as I find it quite uncomfortable.  I really like this one however, as it's light and doesn't irritate my skin.

Materials for this set are easy to get a hold of, so remaking it for somebody else should be no problem.

Shipping Prices:
UK: £5.00 (+ £0.50 per additional item)
EU: £9.00 (+ £1.00 per additional item)
Everywhere Else: £10.00 (+ £1.50 per additional item)
If you would like me to make this set for you and want a quote, please feel free to contact me at kymberligee@gmail.com
with "Colour Chrome" in the subject line. 




No comments:

Post a Comment