Saturday 28 May 2011

Beelzebub Necklace

This necklace was designed with a girl in my jewellery making class in mind.  She loves red and black together and I bought these awesome black splattered red beads.
Beelzebub Necklace
I combined them with silver metal spacer beads, on near black findings and made beaded points out of black/grey beads.
The points gradually diminish in size from the focal point.  It creates a cool choker look, without being restricting.  The beads are also acrylic, so it doesn't hang heavy.


Materials used: Black Splattered Red beads (Acrylic 8mm), Black/Grey Beads (Acrylic 8mm), Silver metal spacers (3mm), Near black findings.
If you would like me to make something similar to this necklace, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com, with "Beelzebub Necklace" in the the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment