Thursday 2 June 2011

Daisy Chain Necklace

I've been working on making more summery looking jewellery.  I hope you like my Daisy necklace!


I made the "daisy pendant" using little glass dagger beads around a round glass bead.  The idea is from one of my beading books, but I didn't like loop hanging from both ends of the daisy.

Interesting note: The glass yellow flower beads, have fleck in them which glow in the dark.  I don't know how many of you go to raves (do people still go to raves?), but I thought that was interesting to note.
As many of the beads I used came from mixed selections, not all necklaces will look the same.  I have just ordered some different "petal" and "pollen" colours, so I'll probably be making some other styles too.
Materials Used: Yellow glass bead selection, Czech glass crystal dagger beads, silver lined yellow and clear seed beads, Light blue fire polished Czech beads, yellow glass flower beads and silver findings.


If you would like me to make something similar to this necklace, please feel free to email me at: kymberligee@gmail.com, with "Daisy Chain Necklace" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment