Saturday 18 June 2011

Americana Set

The 4th of July is almost upon us!  In honour I've made this set based on the American Flag.


The pendant was donated.  I'm not sure whether it's glass crystal or quartz. 


The pendant hangs from multi-layered cobalt seed beads and metalised acrylic star beads.


Next, are two layers of red seed beads, and between them a string of quartz chips.  The rest of the necklace is strung on a single strand of clear silver lined seed beads and connected by lobster clasp.


The earrings are a new design I'm trying out.  I made a square hoop using the cobalt seed beads and hung a star in the middle.  Hanging on the bottom are alternating red and clear seed beads to represent the stars and stripes.  The earwires are nickel free. :)


If you would like more information about this set, please feel free to email me at: kymberligee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment