Thursday 9 June 2011

Calypso Necklace

I'm designing more summer jewellery and here is the latest installment:


The Tagua Nuts are back, this time in fuchsia pink!  I wanted a bright, colour clashing necklace that really stood out.


I added these pretty flower spacers and used the beaded star bead caps to cover the large holed Tagua nuts.


Next we have these turquoise and black Greek ceramic beads and in between those are lime green acrylic beads with an AB coating (reflects various colours), which were taken off an old bracelet. 


I thought I'd show you a close up of what one of the bark blemishes look like.  As you can see, it only adds to the uniqueness of these beautiful beads.


Finally; the necklace is strung onto leather cord, and connected by a lobster clasp, although it is long enough that it should fit over most heads.

There is a limited supply of this necklace.  Once they've gone they've gone.


SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment