Thursday 9 June 2011

Shackles Necklace

I wanted to create something that was actually more my style.  Something with a Gothic edge, something with chains, something kind of like this...

Shackles necklace

This is the Shackles necklace.  15mm Black Tagua beads, antique silver bicone spacers, antique silver bead caps, hanging from a length of oxidized silver rollo chain.

Tagua beads

Although there are no recycled materials, this is a one-of-a-kind item, as I can't acquire the bead caps anymore.

Antique silver bead caps/Antique silver bicone spacers

Oxidized silver Rollo chain

This is also the last one of these antique silver toggle clasps I have left.

Antique silver toggle clasp


If you would like me to make you something similar to this, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com with "Shackles Necklace" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment