Monday 30 March 2015

New Camera!

I don't have any new jewellery to show you at the moment as I've been getting used to my new camera and playing with all the settings.  It's my first DSLR - a Nikon D3200.  My Grandfather loved photography and I think it's been passed on down to me.  He died before I was born, so I never got to meet him, but I hope he would have been proud of our shared interest in photography and gadgetry.
As I'm getting the hang of the new way I have to take photos - including a new setup that allows me to use more natural light - I'll slowly be updating my previous photos.  I might not bother with the photos of my personal jewellery right now, as I want to focus on the Spring/Summer stuff I've been creating and the I Heart...Collection.  As a test, I've updated the photos for the Starfish Earrings, and I think you'll agree how much improved they are.  The colours are much more true-to-life and I don't have to edit so much post photo.  All future photos will hopefully look like this, as I get ready to add them to my Etsy shop - as promised after Easter.  It will be slow going as I'm retaking photos as well now.


=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment