Tuesday 17 March 2015

Neon Punk Bracelet

I've been taking on many complex projects lately, so every now and then it's nice to just create something simple.
I'm sure you all know by now how much I love this style and designing with spikes, so despite it's simplicity this stretch bracelet has become a favourite.
The design is a repeating pattern of neon acrylic rubberised beads, black fire-polished crystals and silver acrylic spikes, beaded onto clear elastic so no clasp is needed.
I've only shown the pink and green neon beads in this bracelet, but I also have them in blue, purple and orange.
This bracelet, plus the variations will be available to buy on Etsy soon!*

=:x

*I know I keep saying soon, but I honestly haven't had time to price and upload them to Etsy right now - I promise I will make time once I've finished the current ideas I have for the I Heart...Collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment