Friday 20 March 2015

Good News, Everyone!

Sorry - been watching too much Futurama lately!

I'll be getting my new camera soon and once I do, I'm going to retake all the photos of my jewellery.  Why is this good news?  Well, first off the photos will hopefully be clearer and you'll be able to see the mistakes details better.  Second, it means I'll be adding the new jewellery I've made to my Etsy shop for you to buy.  I've already started pricing them so they should be available to buy - say sometime after Easter Sunday.  Maybe not all at once, as it takes me some time to upload them.  I also hope to donate a portion of my sales to mental health charity Mind, as without them and my therapists, I wouldn't have found this wonderful hobby/distraction.  I'll continue making in the meantime - I have an idea for an Easter design and next week I'll share the two new additions to the I Heart...Collection, as well as some other designs.

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment