Wednesday 14 January 2015

Swarovski Ombre Cuff Bracelet

So this is the last in the set of the Swarovski Ombre.  This was also my first attempt at a wire wrapped cuff/bracelet.  The design was inspired by a tutorial for a watch in one of my beading books.

 I was originally going to carry on the multi-stranded look to the bracelet as well, however the natural draping that occurs with multi-strands seemed to ruin the ombre effect.  So instead I wire wrapped them across the cuff.  It's finished with more wire wrapping and two large spirals that flatten against the wrist.
 As you can see it still features the dimensional ombre as do the earrings and necklace.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out, considering it was my first time.
The cuff as well as the rest of the set will be available to buy soon!

=:X

No comments:

Post a Comment