Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sweet Tooth Competition [CLOSED]

To celebrate the launch of my very first collection, I'm giving away a one-of-a-kind set that will never be made by me again.  It's a mixture of new and upcycled, semi-precious and non-precious beads. It's called the Milk and Honey Set:

Milk and Honey Set

Milk and Honey Necklace



Let's start with the earrings;
Milk and Honey Earrings
 Hung from gold plated earwires are white diamond twisted glass beads and glass "honeycomb" beads.






Pendant
The necklace features a beautiful glass pendant that I received in a mix bag of beads.  There are oval and round transparent amber coloured glass beads.  On either side of those are small milky coloured glass beads that were donated to me.  They used to be glass pearls whose coating had badly chipped.  There are also 6 flat oval mother-of-pearl beads.



Hanging from either side are 2 lines of topaz seed beads and between them a line of mixed white beads that I also received in the mix bag.  Leading up to the gold plated curb chain are donated acrylic pearls (the same ones used on the Serenity Necklace) and spaced between them are more topaz seed beads.


 

Disclaimer:  No copyright infringement is intended.  These are my own interpretations of various sweets and candy using various beads.  Nothing in the Sweet Tooth collection is edible.  Please try to refrain from eating!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. Wish I was as creative. Good luck with the comp. Hope you get lots of new followers/customers. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am now following, have reTweeted too. Have a wonderful Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a good Easter too!

      Delete