Thursday 22 March 2012

Blackberries & Raspberries Set


Disclaimer:  No copyright infringement is intended.  These are my own interpretations of various sweets and candy using various beads.  Nothing in the Sweet Tooth collection is edible.  Please try to refrain from eating!


Whether you prefer the jelly version (like I do) or the bobbly version (like my mom does), or just love the berries themselves, then this set is for you:
Blackberries and Raspberries Set
 The necklace follows a similar style to the Beelzebub Necklace, only I used glass pearls instead of acrylic beads.  Instead of creating bead point focals, I decided hanging "berries" was more appropriate.

Hanging Blackberries and Raspberries
 The earrings follow the same style, however the earwires are black plated so they're not suitable for nickel allergy sufferers (Tip: If you do have a nickel allergy and still want these earrings, try coating the earwires with clear nail varnish.  Or email me if you would prefer the silver nickel-free ones).

Blackberries and Raspberries Earrings
 I've tested out my new memory wire for rings.  I've tried to keep it adjustable, so it should fit any size finger.  I've made the stopper loops on either side as small as possible so they don't irritate your other fingers while wearing it.

Blackberries and Raspberries Ring
Blackberries and Raspberries Ring - worn
 The bracelets always seem to stump me, but I decided to go for another cuff style.  This will have to be custom fitted, so I'll ask you for your wrist measurements. :)


If you would be interested in this set or would like me to make you something similar, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com with "Blackberries & Raspberries Set" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment