Friday 23 March 2012

Sherbet Set


Disclaimer:  No copyright infringement is intended.  These are my own interpretations of various sweets and candy using various beads.  Nothing in the Sweet Tooth collection is edible.  Please try to refrain from eating!


I must warn you, that my mom has already reserved one of these sets!  The necklace is actually one of my own designs and I hope you like it too.
The "sherbets" are acrylic and hanging between them are firepolished crystals.  The colour of the crystals will alternate, the sherbets won't.

Sherbet Set
 Feel free to choose which colour sherbets you would like for your earrings. :)
Earwires are nickel free.

Sherbet Earrings
 The bracelet I would like your input on...
I only had enough crystal beads to put on the necklace - they were a free gift - but it's no problem getting them.  So do you think I should add them to the bracelet in the same manner as the necklace, or leave the bracelet as it is.  It's up to you! :)


If you would be interested in this set or would like me to make you something similar, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com with "Sherbet Set" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment