Friday 23 March 2012

Strawberries & Cream Set


Disclaimer:  No copyright infringement is intended.  These are my own interpretations of various sweets and candy using various beads.  Nothing in the Sweet Tooth collection is edible.  Please try to refrain from eating!


Strawberries are my favourite fruit and there is something quite British about a bowl of strawberries and cream in summer.  This set is going to be like the Jelly Bean Set, each one will be different because it's a mixed bag of beads. :)
Strawberries and Cream Set
The necklace is a mixture of glass beads in shades of red, white and pink, with white pearlised seed beads spaced between them.  The seed beads are donated from a beaded bag belonging to my mom.  The "pendant" was a clip-on earring and the ribbon ties were from candles from my friend Maryann at the One Stop Pamper Shop.

Ribbons
The earrings are a mixture of shapes, diminishing in size.  The earwires are nickel free.

Strawberries and Cream Earrings
For the bracelet I decided to try a charm bracelet style.  I'll probably need wrist measurements, so it doesn't end up falling off your wrist! :)

Strawberries and Cream Bracelet
The ring is another bling ring style so it matches the charm bracelet.

Strawberries and Cream Ring

Strawberries and Cream Ring - worn
If you would be interested in this set or would like me to make you something similar, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com with "Strawberries & Cream Set" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment