Friday 27 February 2015

Starfish Earrings

I don't have anything else to show from the I Heart...Collection just yet, so for today's post, I'll be sharing this pair of earrings I made recently.  One of the things I love most about ordering from Jilly Beads, is the free little packet of beads you get with your order.  With my last order, I received these cute little starfish-like beads (glass, I think) and I immediately wanted to turn them into a pair of earrings.

They're quite simple, but look really pretty.  I really like the contrast between the distressed look of the turquoise starfish and the brightness of the gold-plated findings.  I put the starfish bead on an eyepin with a gold-plated metal bead.
From the loop, I hung three 3cm (approx) lengths of chain and attached fish hook earwires to the top loop.
Not sure when they'll be up for sale, but I'll let you know as soon as they are.

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment