Tuesday 24 February 2015

I Heart...Vintage Necklace

Today's item is probably not only my favourite necklace in the I Heart...Collection, but that I've ever created.  This is the ...Vintage Necklace.

I'll start from the bottom and work my way up.  So the focal is this lovely antique bronze heart charm with a fringe of ombre Swarovski crystals.
Here's a close up the heart charm.
For the main part of the necklace, I've used a tubular pearl netting stitch, using the Swarovski crystals which decrease in size and hue along the necklace rope.
Criss-crossed along the crystals are gold-lined seed beads and galvanised seed beads in dark mauve.

The rope gives way to a large textured round link chain in antique gold.
Finally, I used this awesome heart-shaped lobster clasp.
This beautiful necklace will be available to buy from Etsy soon!

=:x


No comments:

Post a Comment