Monday 23 February 2015

I Heart...Sweetness Necklace

Sorry this is late, I've got a bit behind this weekend thanks to some kind of stomach bug, so the posts this week might be  bit scattered.
Today's item from the I Heart...Collection is the ...Sweetness Necklace.  So-called because it reminds me of strawberries and cream.


This is a double spiral necklace with a silver-lined red seed bead core that continues around the whole necklace.  The outer beads alternate between Ceylon Red and the upcycled ivory beads that I've used in previous projects.
I used two marbled pressed glass hearts like the ones used in the ...Prosperity Necklace as the focal points.
Finally it's finished with a silver-plated barrel clasp.
The ...Sweetness Necklace will be available to buy from Etsy soon!

=:x



No comments:

Post a Comment