Saturday 14 February 2015

New Collection Preview!

Sorry I've been away so long, but I'm currently in the middle of creating things for a brand new collection I'm launching, and as all the items feature hearts, it seemed appropriate to give you a preview of it today!
Each piece is named after something that I cherish.  It's mainly necklaces at the moment but I am working on some bracelets.  I'm not sure if there will be any rings, but I'll see what happens.  This collection isn't as full of sets as my previous ones, so you can just pick and choose the pieces that you like best.   It's been fun to try out new techniques and not having to worry about building an entire set around one idea.  I'll be showcasing them in full next week and I'll be adding to the collection piece by piece.  I'm currently in the middle of three projects just for this collection and I have two other separate projects on hold!  Still, it's fun to be creating again. :)
I hope you enjoy this new collection and I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment