Monday 8 June 2015

Monochrome Floral Bracelets

I seem to have developed an addiction to glass pearls and lucite flower beads lately, so I thought why not combine them?
I'm not usually a fan of polymer clay.  I mean, I appreciate the effort that must go into making things with it, but the end results never seem to go with my style of jewellery making.  That was until I saw these roses over at Jilly Beads.


It looks so classy with just some simple 8mm black pearls...
 I strung it on elastic, so it just stretches on your wrist.
They did have a black rose with white outline, however I wanted a different look for my second bracelet.
I used 6mm white pearls this time, and I used some black lucite flowers for my focal.
It's also on elastic and looks so nice with the black bracelet.  I think I might make some more with different size pearls and colours to go with them.

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment