Monday 8 July 2013

Li (Lithium) Set - The Metallics Collection (Part I)

This is the first set in my new collection - The Metallics Collection.
As Lithium is one of the lightest metals I didn't want to make this set heavy, so I used seed beads and small glass beads in some of my favourite beadwork patterns to make this stunning set. I use a random selection of delica seed beads, so every set will vary in appearance slightly. The glass beads used are half silver half AB, so they reflect many different colours in the light.



More photos on Etsy.

The choker features a gunmetal glass dagger focal hanging from loops on a right-angle weave "chain". Although the choker will be made to measure, I will add a small extender chain for comfort.

The earrings are 26mm in diameter, and as usual you may choose which earring style you would prefer. If you have an allergy to nickel or you're not sure, I recommend choosing the Nickel Free Earwires.

The bracelet will also be made to measure. Please include your wrist size in centimeters when you order and allow 2cm for the clasp.

The ring is made with elastic so it stretches slightly, please still include your ring size when ordering (U.K. or U.S. sizings are fine)


Necklace: £70.00
Earrings: £38.00
Bracelet: £60.00
Ring: £45.00

or buy the set for £170.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment