Tuesday 9 July 2013

Al (Aluminium) Set - The Metallics Collection (Part III)

Part 3 of the Metallics Collection.
I found these beautiful aluminium beads from one of my suppliers, and I thought they would go with some aluminium wire I've had lying around.  So I wrapped it around one of the beads to make a ring and the Aluminium Set was born.  I tried also making bead cages for the necklace and earrings, however it didn't look right, so I left them as they are.



More photos on Etsy.


The necklace is various sized aluminium beads (13mm/16mm/20mm) threaded onto black leather cord and a silver plated toggle clasp.  It's 50cm/19.7" long.

The earrings are 23mm in length with the bead caps.  You can choose which earring style you would prefer.  If you have an allergy to nickel or are not sure, I recommend choosing the Nickel Free option.

Finally, the ring will be custom made, so please include your ring size when you order. (U.K. or U.S. sizings are fine)


Necklace: £35.00
Earrings: £30.00
Ring: £40.00

or buy the set for: £85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment