Tuesday 20 October 2015

Coming Soon...

Hey everybody!

I've been away for a while again, I know, but this is because I've been designing and creating new things.  I've also been re-imaging and trying to get a feel for which direction I want to go in.  I think I've finally got the setup I want to take photos and show off my creations.  I'm going to start small, with the recycled rings, which I'll be launching soon on Etsy - once I've got all the photos done.  Then I'll show you my new creations, which I'll be uploading periodically, starting with the fun little projects I've been making for Halloween.  I don't usually like making holiday-themed jewellery, so I'm not sure if I will make them available to buy - I guess I'll just see what you think!

As for my old creations, I'm not sure what will happen to them.  I may make a few pieces from the metallics collection available again, but I think anything from before then may be disassembled and remade into something new.  Making whole collections has been a terrible strain, and I've decided it's not really what I want to do.  So I'll be putting my energy into making one special piece instead.  That said, the "I Heart..." collection will still be going ahead, but won't be available until next year - what was I saying about not liking holiday-themed jewellery? *cough* LIAR! *cough*

Anyway, I'll hopefully see you all soon with some Halloween themed jewellery and news on when you can buy the recycled rings from Etsy!

Love Kym,

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment