Tuesday 23 December 2014

More Decorations

I have more decorations to show you before I sign off for Christmas.  I've made a couple of new snowflakes and some wire trees.


 The first is the crystal heart snowflake.  Pink acrylic bicones and faceted rounds, mixed in with pressed glass hearts.
 I also made one with purple and dark purple bicones and also some of my Gran's crystals.
 It really makes it sparkle beautifully.
 I'd made this wire tree for a necklace, however it didn't really work out, so I decided to use it as a decoration.
I hung moon AB crystal daggers as icicles and crystal Swarovski's as baubles.  I even used a metallised acrylic star!

For my last wire tree - I made a large spiral out of silver coated copper wire and pulled it out.
I glued the star and gold metal beads and left them to dry overnight.  Finally, I wrapped the excess wire around the base, straightened out the spiral and added a large jump ring to hang it on the tree.
Here's our tree lit up with the decorations and bags of chocolate coins.


Well I hope you have a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate and if you don't, I wish you a happy and peaceful December 25th!

=:x

No comments:

Post a Comment