Thursday 8 September 2011

Updates at X99 Jewellery

Long time no see, yet again!  I'm sorry I've been away for so long but one of my cats has been injured and I've had to keep a watchful eye on him, because he keeps taking off his wound collar and making his injuries even worse!  He's a lot better than he was, but he's still receiving treatment.

I haven't had a lot of time to update the site because of this, even though I have new things to show you.  They're mainly things I've been designing for myself, but I do have a couple of new items for sale as well as a few ideas in the pipeline.

I've completed my third commission for my family.  My Gran wanted me to make a set for her next-door neighbour's birthday in November.  I've taken pictures, so you can see what they look like.  I've also made another necklace for my Mom, or rather, I was making a new necklace for X99 Jewellery and she commandeered it!  Don't worry, I have charged her for it! ;)

In other news, I've been updating information around the blog.  I now have a better idea of what postage will be since I signed up to the Royal Mail site.  I still don't know exactly, as the weight of each item will be different (of course) and it also depends on where I'm sending it to.

I'm hoping to invest in some busts and/or displays, so I can properly show you how my jewellery looks, as you'll see in the next updates, I'm making do with my hot wheat pack for the necklaces and a glass tumbler at the moment!  It all comes down to money, doesn't it? *sigh*

I promise there will be new items up soon!
x Kym x

No comments:

Post a Comment