Monday 12 September 2011

Girls 'n' Pearls Set

I bought some beautiful vintage style findings, cabochons and cameos from America and I've been dying to use them in something.  I mixed them with my great-grandmothers pearls (fake), which gives it this really elegant look.  Although not when I'm using my hot wheat pack to show how it hangs!  I really must invest in some displays!

Girls 'n' Pearls Necklace

Girl with Nightingale cameo on Oxidized Brass setting

Earrings

I've plenty more of these antique/vintage style findings (I went a bit mad!) and I love making this style of jewellery.  You can be sure that there will be more like this, actually for sale soon.

If you would like me to make you something similar to this, please feel free to contact me at: kymberligee@gmail.com with "Girls 'n' Pearls" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment